Among the observations of this 90-year-old were:
- "The market smells so good my mouth is watering."
- "There are so many different kinds of people here. And so many young people!"
- "I didn't realize so much of the market was indoors. I really didn't need this jacket because it's nice and warm inside."
- "You can't go wrong owning any of the property around here."
- "The parking is only $.50?!? It's close and they have nice ramps for my cart."
- "That's a lot of food for just a little money."
- "It would take at least a half day to see everything here."
I guess we all need to look at Findlay Market with fresh eyes. Whether you're a first-timer, or a seasoned shopper, take a look around and appreciate what we have here in Cincinnati.