Wednesday, December 29, 2010

10 Things I Learned in 2010

Like everyone else, I thought I'd look back at 2010 before I look forward to 2011. Here's what I learned this year at Daisy Mae's Market:

1. Cactus leaves are edible.
2. People smile when fresh produce is delivered.
3. Findlay Market is an international tourist attraction.
4. There aren't enough hours in the day.
5. Twitter is the best way to spread a message quickly.
6. Sunshine is more important than temperature.
7. My iPhone is critical to our business.
8. If you organize it, they will come.
9. Quality is more important than price.
10. Everyone appreciates good service.

Most of all, I've learned there is much more to learn about Findlay Market, historic Over-the-Rhine, fresh produce, customer service, merchandising, and social media...We look forward to 2011 with the anticipation of expanding our knowledge and broadening our network of friends.
Best wishes to you for a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year! See you at Findlay Market...year-round!

No comments:

Post a Comment