Thursday, March 24, 2011

When Work is Fun

Mr. Daisy Mae loves to cook. I've learned a lot from watching him in the kitchen over the years. Sometimes I take my turn at the stove...But for the most part, I prefer to watch and enjoy the fruits (and vegetables) of his labor.
I, on the other hand, love to play with my computer. I'm amazed by the power of this small machine. I can find the answer to any question within seconds, communicate with people around the world, create photo albums, and play music whenever the mood strikes. Needless to say, when I got an iPhone a year ago, I felt like I had another computer right in the palm of my hand...Double my pleasure!
Recently, while Mr. Daisy Mae was having fun cooking up some brussel sprouts, I was playing with the camera on my phone. Today I played a little more with the pictures, and now I have something to show for all my hard work. Isn't it great when work is fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment