Monday, August 25, 2014

I Hate Wrappers

I know I'm not the only one who hates wrappers and packaging. It's not just the irritation of trying to figure out which end to open or where the flap starts. I hate the waste and the smell, and if it's food wrapped in too much packaging, I wonder about the preservatives.








It also bothers me when the thing I want requires a 6-inch knife and a whole lot of patience to open--like this:
















Or when way too much packaging is used for one little item--like this:










Or when it's not even necessary to put something in a wrapper--like this:













I also dislike the taste of commercially packaged baked goods--like this:














I much prefer my baked goods made at home with no preservatives, no packaging or wrappers, and healthy ingredients. Like these Healthy Carrot-Zucchini Mini Muffins. Who's with me?





















No comments:

Post a Comment