Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fine-Tuning

My friend Simon from Kin Products suggested I change the template and color scheme for the blog. I think he's right. I'm still experimenting with a few things, but my goal is to make it "pleasing to the eye". Let me know what you think about the changes.
Barry and Jeff started insulating the trailer today. Of course, it took longer than they expected, and they ran into a few "snags, " but it should be done tomorrow. As the temperatures heat up, we'll be glad it's done.
We needed 15 cases of tomatoes for our favorite vendor at Findlay Market tomorrow, but Jeff can't get any at all tonight. The Florida rain is still playing havoc with supply and demand. Maybe by tomorrow morning, they'll have something...Timing is everything. It's hard for me to understand how a case of something can cost 4 times more than it cost a month ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment