Friday, October 30, 2009

New Findlay Market Friend--Already

Twitter is amazing. I searched Findlay Market and found tweets by several vendors. I then tweeted this: Excited to meet some of the other vendors at Findlay Market. See you Tues @worldfoodbar @tasteofbelgium @dojogelato. Almost immediately I heard back from @worldfoodbar...Josh Campbell is a gourmet food vendor at Findlay Market and is also about to open a new breakfast/lunch restaurant called Mayberry. We've exchanged several tweets and I already feel like I know Josh even though we have yet to meet in person. We've offered to help Josh with wholesale produce he might need; he's offered to help us with anything we might need as we get started at Findlay Market. And there's another weird connection---Josh is a graduate of Winton Woods High School! Small world.
Looking forward to connecting with more vendors soon...on-line and in person starting Tuesday, November 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment