Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for These Tweeps

Twitter users understand that it's a bit of a ritual to send out a #FF each Friday. The # makes it an easy way to get picked up by the Twitter search engine, and the FF stands for "Follow Friday." It's a way to keep growing your Twitter network and get connected with new people that may share something in common with others who follow you. Each week, I like to select a handful of Tweeps who have interacted with me by mentioning @daisymaesmarket with a comment, question,  or link that tells me they're reading my posts. 
This week I wanted to #FF all the wonderful people who reacted to yesterday's misfortune at Findlay Market. These people either re-tweeted my blog link, expressed sensitivity and support, or offered other words of encouragement. As I started to make a list, I realized there were far too many to thank using the 140 character Twitter limit. So this week, I've created my own #FFsuperduperblogpost list. Thanks to all of you (and I apologize in advance to those I may have missed). You make it all worthwhile. 
geekjames
TaketheCakeCafe
mojojacob
merubin
positivelycinci
cbesl
joshosbo
msred513
CincyNomerati
WillCook4Shoes
UneasyPink
feoshiawrites
foodstuffsnati
Twitricia
TasteofBelgium
TravisFessler
Megebee
classicgrrl
kendurbin
GoMariaGo
Sophiaz123
sdugas
TheRealFadi
Nikki
WestEnder

No comments:

Post a Comment